The bouquet is a hepatoprotective agent composed of natural extracts that help normalize liver function and digestive processes.
It contains plant and herb extracts from Altay: oat, birch, tansy, thorow wax, marigold, sandy everlasting, calamus
- Oat promotes the health of the digestive system, promotes digestion, peristalsis and intestinal function.
- Birch leaf supports the activity of the liver, kidneys and intestines, and affects the digestion and detoxification of the organism.
- Tansy stimulates the excretion of digestive juices, helping to maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Marigold (calendula) promotes liver function, bile secretion, helps in cleansing the body.
- Sandy everlasting has a beneficial effect on the liver and gallbladder, stimulating bile formation and intestinal activity. It promotes kidney activity and has a beneficial effect on the health of the urinary system.
- Calamus supports digestion, helps maintain the stomach and intestines in harmonic balance.
Ingredients: sugar, water, 180mg marigold, 150mg oat, 135mg common tansy, 120mg white birch, 90mg chinese thorowax, 45mg calamus, 30mg sandy everlasting, citric acid (acid), potassium sorbate (preservative) in a daily dose of 15 ml of preparation.
Recommended dosage: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) 3 times a day, best to drink with a beverage.
Recommended usage: 3–4 weeks.
Packaging: 250ml, thick-walled glass, metal threaded cap
Not for children under 14, pregnant and nursing women. Not for diabetics.
Before use, shake vigorously, any turbidity is normal for plant-based preparations.