Malavit alginate lifting mask for older skin is very suitable for sensitive, especially sensitive skin and inflammatory skin.
Contains no preservatives, perfumes, dyes.
- corrects facial contours
- smoothes fine wrinkles
- eliminates puffiness
- minimizes visible enhanced small vessels of the skin
- lifts the skin
- maintains water balance and moisturizes
- increases the tone and elasticity of the skin
- cleans and removes dead skin cells
- relieves skin fatigue
- returns skin's natural color
- has a rejuvenating effect
How to use: The mask is prepared immediately prior to application. Put a small amount (1/3 of bag) of the powder into a dish with cold water in the 1:1 ratio. Mix thoroughly until a smooth consistency occurs. Thus prepared mask immediately apply to the face in one layer with a thickness of 1-2 mm and let it work for 20-25 minutes. Before removing the mask, moisten the mask edges with water and then gently remove from the bottom edge upwards. Apply each procedure 2 days after the previous one.
The visible effect occurs after the second application, the best achievable result are achieved after the application of 10 treatments.
Ingredients: Diatomeae earth, Malavit, Alginate, Calcium Sulphate, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Caution: Do not use at intolerance of individual components.
Weight content: 60 g
Malavit is a highly effective parapharmaceutical and cosmetic preparation for external use, including mucous membranes of the ear, nose, throat and genitals, with a strong antiseptic and antibacterial effect. It is designed for virtually all types of aerobic and anaerobic infections, has a strong antiviral, antifungal and deodorant effect.
Malavit is the result of synthesis of knowledge of bioenergy informational medicine, pharmacology and homeopathy, with unique natural gifts of the Altai Mountains.
In Malavit contained
- active complexes of copper (including the mineral malachite)
- lactic and other acid, formic acid
- sodium, calcium, potassium, lithium, etc.
- bee products, sugars
- larch and cedar resin
- buds of birch and pine, oak bark
- extracts of roots and aerial parts of the plants from the Altai region (peony, yarrow, sage, common immortelle, mint, calendula, chamomile, eucalyptus, sweet flag, thyme) – a total of 37 components in the modified spring water without dyes
As information-active agent, it regulates the renewal of cell information in the cells of the organism through the skin, mucous membranes, biologically active points and nerve endings. At the same time, it disintegrates the extraneous information of viruses and microorganisms (absorbed "information smog"").
No posts found