Legendary strengthening preparation.
It supports the energy metabolism, reduces fatigue and exhaustion. It supports the function of the immune and nervous systems, helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
In men and women, it stimulates the psychosexual centers of the nervous system, libido, in men, it stimulates strength and frequency of erections.
Pantohematogen primarily helps relieve stress and eliminate chronic fatigue. It is designed especially for people whose work is associated with constant attention and high psychological load. It helps to overcome critical conditions, act under pressure and maintain high vitality and activity without any health impact.
- Helps overcome critical pressures
- Improves brain function, intellectual abilities, memory
- Increases the stability of the nervous system
- Protects your body from the harmful effects of stress
- Removes the condition of chronic fatigue
- Stimulates hematopoiesis in anemia, improves blood quality
- Increases mental and physical performance (for example, after illness, injury or surgery, but also with sudden weather changes, changing climate conditions)
- Speeds up recovery after surgery
- Improves bone and connective tissue growth processes
- Increases the ability of the body (heavy physical work, top sport)
- Increases sport performance, reduces physical stress
- Reduces the effects of muscle, bone, joint damage due to physical overload
- Involves a comprehensive mechanism of restoring energy balance in the body
- In the short term it restores and strengthens the immune system
Pantohematogen contains an extract from antlers of marala and vitamin C parsley (the extract from the antlers comes from the dropped antlers, no animal will die!)
Recommended dosage: 2 teaspoons (10ml) in a glass of tea or warm water 3 times a day during the meal.
Recommended usage: 2–3 weeks. It can be repeated 3–4 times per year.
Ingredients: beet sugar 19.5g, water, pantohematogen (extract from antlers of marala) 184.5mg, aroma, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 34.5mg (43% reference intake), citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative) In 6 teaspoons (i.e. 30g).
Caution: Not for children, pregnant and nursing women. Not suitable for diabetics and intolerance to individual components. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Packaging: 250ml, thick-walled glass, metal cap with thread
No posts found