Omega 3 unsaturated fatty amino acids are considered essential for human health but body cannot produce them, we have to get them through food. They can be found in fish, some plants and nut oils. Also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids play a crucial role in brain function, healthy growth and development.
- joint nourishment
- increases imunity, has B-vitamins
- decreases cholesterol level in blood
- anti-inflammatory effect
- positive effects on cardiovascular system
- positive influence on digestive tract, mainly bowels and stomach
- supplies body with energy
Sea buckthorn oil is a gift of nature with multiple healing effects. It has been used for centuries to heal skin problems, respiratory and digestive tract.
Contents: fish oil 95% (1,2 g in 4 capsules), Sea buckthorn oil 5%, additives: gelatine, glycerol, citric acid. 4 capsules contain 288mg omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids.
Usage: 2 capsules 2-3 times a day during food. Therapy lasts 3 weeks.
Volume: 100 capsules 0,3g
No posts found