Sea buckthorn oil is a gift of nature with loads of healing effects. It has been used for centuries to heal skin problems, respiratory and digestive tract. These are the main medicinal applications:
- inflammation of mucosae, esp. in digestive and respiratory system
- A-vitamin, strengthens eyes
- gastric ulcers, stomach inflammation
- haemorrhoids, skin problems, burns or frostbites, eczema
- helps to detoxicate
- regenerates epitel of skin and tissues
- dissolves rheums and phlegms, by bronchitis
- positive effects on gynecological problems
- helps to heal cervix disease, cancer
Contents: 100% cold pressed sea buckthorn oil.
Usage: 1 tea spoon 2 – 3 times a day before eating. By skin problems apply oil to the affected part 2 times a day. Therapy lasts 3 weeks at least or when it is desirable or necessary.
No posts found