Baikal Skullcap is a very rare herb that grows only in the area of the Baikal Lake, Far East and northern China. It ranks among 50 fundamental herbs used in the traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicine.
- for problems with immunity in insomnia
- irritability and mental fatigue to maintain blood pressure
- it has strong antioxidant effect
- helps protect liver cells
- positively influences and supports the body during stress, hysteria and anxiety.
- it facilitates falling asleep, a full sleep
Ingredients: crushed Baikal Scullcap root (radix Scutellaria baicalensis).
How to use: Adults 2 bags (2 g), pour a glass of boiling water, cover with the lid and let steep for 15 minutes, drain off and take half a glass 2 times daily during meals.
Caution: Do not use at individual intolerance to individual components of the mash, during pregnancy and lactation. It is not a substitute for a varied diet.
Packaging: 40 g (20x2g)
No posts found