Healing Tiger Eye procto Cream is a gentle balzam intended to treatment of problematic and painful skin and venous inflammatory diseases. The cream calms inflammations, heals cracked, inflamed veins in hemorrhoids, relieves pain and unpleasant itching, reduces swellings and swollen/enlarged lymph nodes and veins.
- heals cracked, inflamed veins in hemorrhoids
- swollen lymph nodes
- swollen and inflamed veins
The important ingrediences are beeswax and the extracts of:
- Bupleurum (Thorowax) calms infection and inflammation in haemorrhoids
- Horse chestnut – widely used to treat chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), alleviates pain, improves blood circulation and has a special compound called aescin which appears to block the release of enzymes that damage capillary walls. Horse chestnut is the vein tonic that strenghtens the walls of veins and vessels, calms inflammation, improves circulation in lymphatic system and capillaries and helps with hemorrhoids and oedema
- St. John´s wort is a natural antibiotic, has antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties, and therefore it is often used to treat cuts, inflammations, burnings, haemorrhoids and other skin irritations
- Mountain Arnica known as Wolf´s bane has anti-inflamatory and analgesic effects, reduces swellings and relieves pain
- White Willow (Salix alba) has antiseptic and antiinflammatory properties as well as other ingredient Nettle (Urtica) which reduces inflammation, alleviates aches and pain, improves tissue firmnes and helps the swelling go down
- Marigold (Callendula) calms inflamations, has antiseptic effects and soothes skin irritation
Ingredients: Aqua, Vazeline, Lanolin, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) Seed, Extract Calendula officinalis L. (Pot Marigold) , Extract Hypericum perforatum L. (St. John´s wort) , Wax natural, Extract Urtica dioica L. (Nettle) , Extract Bupleurum aureum (Thorowax), Extract Salix alba L. (White willow), Extract Arnica montana, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolmine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Polypropylene glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol.
Application: Apply the appropriate amount of cream on the affected part(s).
No posts found