Trigelm (Paracleanse) – Intensive 16-day three-phase treatment
for the elimination and prevention of parasites in the body
Trigelm is an effective natural preparation against parasites. While preparations on the chemical basis are for human health rather dangerous because of their undesirable side effects and some herbal remedies are often used by people carelessly, mostly from unfamiliarity, Trigelm provides an efficient intensive three-phase program, which operates in the long term, providing maximum therapeutic and prophylactic effects and acts without negative impacts. .The formulation is based on three so-called Formulas whose dosages and composition that are optimized for a 16-day cure.
Phase I: PREPARATION
The main objective of this component is a complex herbal preparation of intestines and bile ducts to deploy additional active antiparasitic parts. Support the activities of the biliary tract and bile are provided by the components of knotgrass, St. John's wort and lime. Great burnet and St. John's wort have a gentle effect on the microflora of the digestive system. Furthermore, most constituents of the first Formula of Trigelm begins already during the cleansing phase to form antiparasitic background, which leads to acceleration of the following phases of the antiparasitic purification.
II. Stage: ACTION
Trigelm Formula 2: Fytopar
The extract of wild grapefruit seeds is currently one of the most effective products to eliminate intestinal parasites. Its effect is increased by using yet another strong plant with antiparasitic effects - tansy. Tansy flowers are very effective on parasites in the biliary tract. In order to achieve the maximum effect, it is necessary to combine them with cholagogici products, and for this reason, the composition of the second Fromula contains an extract of artichoke.
As natural anti-parasitic preparations destroys only immature parasites and those adults only stops for a time, therefore, during the use of the latter Formula the use of the first Formula, which will in time remove parasites by depriving them of the ability to remain in the intestines, must continue.
III. Stage: RESTORATION
Trigelm Formula 3: Enterovit
The main aim of the third phase consists in ensuring the restoration of intestinal microflora and the reduction of the antiparasitic background to avoid a toxic effect on the body, and at the same time to destroy the remnants of parasites which occur in hard to reach areas of the biliary tract. Exactly just this way the plant complex of the third Trigelm Formula operates - extracts of chamomile, sandy everlasting and peppermint in conjunction with clover honey provides gentle cleansing of the biliary tract and also have a fine antiparasitic effect. In addition, these plants promote the restoration of intestinal microflora suffering during the antiparasitic therapy.
The great advantage of the antiparasitic Trigelm program consists in that the above processes do not run step by step (as it is in other analogous antiparasitic complexes), but they mutually overlap. This leads to the amplification of mutual effects and the treatment is short and has unambiguous results. The cure is very intense.
The issue of parasites is probably more complicated than it seems at first glance. In Russia, there are 70 recorded types from 30 wide-spread, but only 12 of them are subject to official records. Parasitoses manifestations are diverse and heterogeneous; diagnostic methods for many of them are rather complicated and in some cases are not developed – it leads to underestimation of the influence of parasites on our organism.
The vast majority of parasites gets into the body through the mouth, usually with food. It is therefore very important to know about the presence of parasites and in time create unfavorable conditions for their development and spread.
Dosage: following the enclosed dosing schedule (the inner sheet of the original guide).
- Formula 1: leaves of knotweed bird (Polygonum aviculare), dried aqueous alcoholic extract from the leaves of Echinacea leaved (Echinacea angustifolia), leaves of red clover (clover) (Trifolium pratense), leaves of horsetail (Equisetum arvense), cranberry leaves (Vaccinium vitis-idaea), licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), burdock root larger (Arctium Majus) leaves St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum), root krvavce Toten (Poterium officinale), Lime Blossom (Tilia cordata) leaves blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum ) leaves marsh cinquefoil marsh cinquefoil-mud (Comarum palustre), gelatin, glycerin, water.
- Formula 2: Honey natural, concentrated extract of leaves of peppermint (Mentha piperita L.), concentrated extract, chamomile flowers (Chamomilla recutita (L.) Rauschert), concentrated extract of flowers of immortelle (Helichrysum arenarium (L.) Moench).
- Formula 3: grapefruit seed extract (Citrus paradisi), artichoke leaf extract vegetable (Cynara scolymus), Blossom tansy (Flores tanac vulgaris), gelatin, glycerin, water.
Pack contents: Formula 1: 30 gelatin capsules per 320 mg, Formula 2: 60 gelatin capsules per 123 mg, Formula 3: 200 g, dosing spoon, original guide with dosing schedule.
- Make sure that you suffer from an intolerance to individual components of the preparation
- During the treatment, increase fluid intake (clean water, green tea, herbal tea). It's to improve treatment processes, as well as to eliminate possible symptoms of intoxication in connection with the death of the parasites. Preferably 1.5–2 liters per day
- Before deploying the treatment Trigelm, prepare your body for several days. Carry out activities aimed at cleansing. Drink cleansing teas, diet, etc.
- For adults, for the prevention of parasitic diseases, at least two treatments based on the product Trigelm per year are recommended – in spring and autumn
- The product may only be used by children from 7 years of age, in smaller doses, depending on their age and weight!
The Trigelm preparation cannot be used by people with chronic diseases of the digestive tract and liver
No posts found