Malavit is a highly effective parapharmaceutical and cosmetic preparation for external use, including the mucous membranes of ears, nose, throat and genitals, with a strong antiseptic and antibacterial effect. It is designated for virtually all types of aerobic and anaerobic infections, has a strong anti-viral, anti fungal and deodorizing effect.
It is a product of bio-energetic medicine, homeopathy and pharmacology with unique natural elements from mountains in the heart of Asia: Altai.
It contains active copper complexes, among them the malachite, lactic acid and other acids, formic acid, silver, sodium, calcium, potassium, lithium etc.; bee products, sugars, mumiyo, larch and cedar Resin, buds of birch and pine, oak bark, extracts of roots and aerial parts of herbs of the Altai region (peony, yarrow, sage, xeranthemum, mint, calendula, chamomile, eucalyptus, calamus, thyme), a total of 37 components without colorants or chemical additives.
Malavit as an information-active preparation which regulates recovery of cell information in the cells of the organism through the skin, mucous membranes, biologically active points and nerve endings. Simultaneously disintegrates extraneous information of viruses and microorganisms (absorbs "information smog").
- Inflammation of the middle ear (Otitis media): apply diluted water extract in 1:10 ratio 6-8 times daily. It is also good to use tampons in ears and nose.
- Paranasal sinus inflammation: flush your nostrils with a prepared solution with in a 1:100 ratio and use for 10 days.
- Chronic inflammation of the tonsils: spring and autumn - gargle a solution diluted in water in a 1:10 to 1:100 ratio.
- Acute respiratory diseases and influenza: For sore throat rinse with diluted Malavit (2-10 drops per 100ml water) and apply into the nose. Rub also neck and chest (for this purpose Malavit does not need to be diluted). During influenza apply Malavit in the area of kidneys.
- Headaches - rub Malavit on the affected part.
- Malavit helps during swellings, pain, restores function during neuralgia, spinal pain and various skin problems:
Apply on skin with a cotton swab to the location of pain, cover the treated skin with a cotton cloth and cover with plastic foil and put additional cover-blanket to warm up the area. Leave it for 20 minutes or up to 2-3 hours. (for this purpose Malavit does not need to be diluted)
- Malavit is very effective during acute inflammations and recent trauma.
- Cleaning the skin: acne, sores, facial herpes and genital herpes - skin is treated 2-5× daily by a solution in a 1:10 ratio.
- Antiseptic effects: Malavit is highly effective for sweating of hands, feet and underarms. Only 1 or 2 applications are necessary, fixation lasts 30 minutes.
- Warts: just 1 or 2 applications. It is excellent to use Malavit with a concentrated solution of mumiyo.
- Malavit antiviral program: it provides an effective anti-viral protection from infections such as influenza, herpes.
- Tick: can be removed after application lasting 7-10 minutes. Apply (undiluted) 3 times a day on the bite and leave for 10 minutes.
- Vocal chords: during overstrained vocal chords perform application for 2-3 hours in the vocal chords area.
- Parodontosis, Toothache: Rinse your mouth 2-5 times daily, 5 drops per 100ml of water, or swab, apply the solution with malavit and glycerin in a 1:1 ratio.
- Malavit in gynecology: for bacterial vaginosis it is recommended to make malavit perfusions with a solution in a 1:20 to 1:50 ratio for 3-5 minutes. It helps also with erosion of the uterine cervix and cracks in breast nipples.
- Treatment of animals: It is effective for various infections. Use: 10-20 drops in a teaspoon of water, 2-4x daily (cats and small dogs), 20-30 drops in a teaspoon of water 2 times daily for 5 days.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cupra sulfate, Cupric carbonate basic, Formid Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Mumiyo, Gum, Gemmae betulae, Gemmae Pini, Cortex Quercus, Extracts: Calendulae, Milefolii, Menthae, Serpylli, Chamomillae Recutitae, Acorus Calamus, Salviae, Helichrysi, Paeonia anomala.
Shake well before use. Dermatologically tested.
No posts found